Flickr uploading made simple
Check us out in the Flickr App Garden
Version 1.2.14 available (Released on 7/2/2014)
Size: ~ 8,310 KB
To upgrade, simply install the latest.
Overview? See the quick start page.
7-2-14 11:55am EST News Announcement
We have released 1.2.14 to address the change to the Flickr API that stopped photoSync from working. Download 1.2.14 and install it. You do not need to uninstall(or quit) 1.2.13 as this will be handled by the installer. Your settings will persist...ie if you were signed in before you will be still be signed in after the install(and your synced folder will still be synced). Everyone should upgrade to 1.2.14 as 1.2.13 does not work anymore.
7-1-14 8:37pm EST
We have made the fix and are testing it. We're hoping to release it Wednesday or Thursday. If you're signed in prior to the fix, you should currently appear as offline. After installing our fix and rebooting you should appear signed in and online.
6-30-14 10:0pm EST
We have found that Flickr has made a change to the Flickr API on 6/27/14. photoSync will not work until we make a code update to support the change in the Flickr API. We plan to have an update by the end of the week. You do not have to do anything. We recommend that you do not sign out. photoSync will just appear as being offline since it can't communicate with Flickr.
Here is a preview of the new release in action!
What is photoSync?
PhotoSync is the easiest way to upload and download your Flickr photos and videos.
It is a desktop application that automatically synchronizes the photos between your computer and your Flickr account.
It monitors a special directory on your computer – any changes you make in this directory will automatically be reflected on Flickr. Similarly, any changes that you make to your Flickr photos will be synchronized back to your local computer.
And this all happens without you pressing a single button.
What does it do for me?
It makes uploading your photos easy.
PhotoSync keeps your Flickr account up to date for you, so that you can focus on what matters – your photos. Have any new photos? PhotoSync will upload them. Make any edits? The appropriate photos on Flickr will be updated. You don’t need to keep track anymore, because PhotoSync will do it for you.
And best of all, it's integrated directly into Windows. This means you don't ever need to start another application just to upload your new photos. Simply use Windows folders and photos as usual, and photoSync will synchronize with Flickr automatically in the background.
- Drag & drop. Can't be easier.
- Easy. Work with windows files and folders.
- Fast. Since uploads and downloads are done in the background, you never have to wait.
- Automatic. Never need to keep track of what needs to be uploaded. Modified some photos? PhotoSync knows which photos need updating on Flickr - it will upload and synchronize them for you.
- Organize with ease. You only need to work with the folders and files on your computer - PhotoSync will do the rest. Now you can search, delete, create and rename your photos on the computer - photoSync will do the synchronization.
- Work offline. PhotoSync will automatically update your Flickr account when you come back online. Work now. Upload automatically later.
- Backed up. Your photo is safe on Flickr, and you don't need to click a single button.
- Multiple computers. It's even better than working from one!
- Click on the download button above to start the download
- Read and accept the EULA
- Follow the installation instructions
Flickr also allows you to manage your 3rd party access to your Flickr account from the Sharing and Extending page.
Questions, issues, comments and feedback?
Get in touch with us on our contact page or via phone(617.863.SYNC). We're always happy to hear from you.