Installation and Upgrading
- [Optional see note below] Uninstall photoSync
- Download the photoSync app from http://webecoz.com/download
- Double click on the setup file to start the installation process.
- After the setup wizard opens, click the next button.
- Read and accept the license agreement.
- When the ready to install window appears, click on the install button. It is recommend that you shutdown all other running programs.
- After the installation is complete you will be asked to restart your computer.
- When your computer has rebooted you should see the photosync icon in your tasktray. It will appear grayed out because you have not signed into Flickr.
Note:If you're upgrading then you don't need to uninstall photoSync. If you don't uninstall then your synced Flickr folder will be retained and you will not have to resign into Flickr:)